1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

*SOLD*: Fender Jazz 24 preamp, harness, etc: $50 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by boing, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boing

boing

Feb 15, 2004
    WNC, USA
    -Sold-

I converted my Jazz 24 to passive, so the OEM electronics are up for sale. Specs from Fender.com:

"Duncan Designed BEQ3 3-Band Active EQ with:
    Treble Boost/Cut: +/- 15dB @ 5.1kHz,
    Mid Boost/Cut: +/- 14dB, -15dB @ 650Hz,
    Bass Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB @ 30 Hz,
    Mini-Toggle Mid-Scoop “Slap” Switch: Bass Boost +5dB @ 83Hz, Mid Cut -5dB @ 633Hz "

Everything pictured is included. Master volume, pick-up blend, stacked bass/treble control, mid control, and slap switch. All the wiring between the components is intact as it came out of the bass. The foam wrapping around the preamp had a tear in it, so I trimmed it for neatness sake, but it's still firmly attached to the bottom of the board. The treble pot has a little rotational play, but it dials in firmly and doesn't shift from where you set it. Everything functions 100%.

Selling for $50 USD shipped USPS, PayPal preferred.

I'm not sure about trades yet, but I'd consider kicking in extra cash towards:
    1) A late model Sansamp BDDI (with instrument/line level switching)
    2) A decent (but not extravagant) rack compressor

Juicy pics:

jazz24harnessetc.

jazz24preamp.

Helpful Hint: Some TB posts have said that if the battery polarity is reversed (ie: installed backwards), then the preamp will fry instantly. I don't know if this common knowledge or anything, so I thought it should be noted. Best keep your plusses and minuses in order. :eek: Here's the nightmarish wiring diagram in .pdf.

Thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.