1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

*SOLD* For Sale: Animas, Together or as singles

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by flyingmarcel, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello All,

I have a 'set' of Animas that I don't think I'll be revisiting again and thought someone might be interested in them.

I bought them from another TB'er who used them for around a month or so and then I used them for about three days before deciding I didn't like the copper feel (although I really like the sound!)

I have a total of 5 strings: One E,A,D, and two G's. All strings except for the D are in excellent condition - The D string has some separation in the windings up in the peg box area. I was thinking I would offer these strings for $15 per string + shipping for the E, A, or G's and if you are buying another string, I'll throw in the D for free if you want it. I'm sure it has some life left, but would probably need replacement at some point.

If interested, send me a PM

Have a great day,

fm

2. Both G's and the D are now GONE.

Just one Anima E and one A left to go and then my 'extra' string drawer is all cleaned out - Any one interested in these?

To save me making a second trip to the post office, I'll be offering these strings (E and A) together for $20.00 + shipping if you shoot me a message before tomorrow. If you REALLY only want one though, it's still $15.00 per string -

Man, I should have been a used car salesman!

Thanks,

fm

3. Jake deVilliers

Jake deVilliers Commercial User

May 24, 2006
    Crescent Beach, BC
    Owner of The Bass Spa, String Repairman at Long & McQuade Vancouver
    How could anybody resist a pitch like that? PM sent

4. Phil Rowan

Phil Rowan Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    Likewise, PM sent

5. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

pm'd ya

6. ALL GONE!

Thanks all for the messages and quick sales....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.