1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

*SOLD* For Sale: Eastman VB100 3/4 $950 D.C. Metro

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by phishaholik, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    I picked this bass up to learn on while I'm waiting for my New Standard La Scala to be built. It should be done soon, so I'm going to let this one go to help pay the bill. I've been really happy with this bass since I bought it. The setup is fantastic and it's easier to play than any of the other basses I've tried so far. The string height is nice and low without sacrificing volume. It has that great upper mid growl and I've been surprised how good it sounds. It even sounds better than a fully carved I tried out at my local shop that was five times the price.

It was setup recently with a new set of Helicore Hybrids at a violin shop in Richmond and it comes with a stand, bow, and Fishman BP-100 pickup. It has some bumps and dings on the edges, but what DB doesn't.

Price: $1100 including the accessories. I'm Northern Virginia and I would be happy to meet anywhere in the DC area.

Thanks

Michael

upright_001.jpg

upright_002.jpg

upright_003.jpg

upright_006.jpg

2. phishaholik

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    bump

3. phishaholik

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    I picked this bass up to learn on while I'm waiting for my New Standard La Scala to be built. It should be done soon, so I'm going to let this one go to help pay the bill. I've been really happy with this bass since I bought it. The setup is fantastic and it's easier to play than any of the other basses I've tried so far. The string height is nice and low without sacrificing volume. It has that great upper mid growl and I've been surprised how good it sounds. It even sounds better than a fully carved I tried out at my local shop that was five times the price.

It was setup recently with a new set of Helicore Hybrids at a violin shop in Richmond and it comes with a stand, bow, and Fishman BP-100 pickup. It has some bumps and dings on the edges, but what DB doesn't.

Price: $950 including the accessories. I'm Northern Virginia and I would be happy to meet anywhere in the DC area. I really need to move this.

Thanks

Michael

DSCN0113.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

4. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    Man....This might have to warrant a road trip if I get my tax return soon....

5. phishaholik

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    SOLD

Michael

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.