1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sold FS: 08 MIA Fender Jazz Standard 4str

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MarcusPocus, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcusPocus

MarcusPocus

Aug 28, 2008
    Allen, Tx
    SOLD!!!

Here is an 2008 MIA 4 string Jazz Standard in Blizzard Pearl. It originally had the white pickguard, which the pearl picked up and reflected, what I thought was a kinda boring looking bass. (The Original White Pickguard is included.) I replaced it with a tort guard (authentic Fender). Now the Pearl picks up the brown so it kinda looks like an older closet classic type color brownish white Pearl. Totally killer. But, the most important thing is the playability and the sound. What can I say, these 08's are awesome. The action is low, no fret buzz. Currently set up with TI Jazz Flats.

It is in the OHSC with all of the case candy.

This Bass is in perfect condition. I hate to use Fender's price hikes to establish my asking price of $800, but I will. Get it a lot cheaper here.:smug:

I'm selling because I also have an 08 Jazz V which is all I need (yeah right, until GAS creeps in). Interesting trades are always welcomed. Right now, after seeing the new Ibanez ARTB100, I am kinda GAS'n for a les paul type, possibly a semi-hollow body. Something you can turn wide open, setup flats, grab a pick a rock. My first choice is to sell it though.

$800.00 shipped/insured to CONUS

IMG_1983.
    IMG_1985.
    IMG_1987.
    IMG_1986.

2. 60bass

60bass Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
  3. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    That tort guard really looks good on the blizzard pearl!

4. khazol

khazol

Jan 29, 2007
    It looks like oly white.

5. Dwiggs

Dwiggs

Mar 1, 2008
    Wake Forest, NC
    Great color combo. Very tempting...

6. MarcusPocus

MarcusPocus

Aug 28, 2008
    Allen, Tx
    Check out the second pic, especially on the inside of the upper and lower horns. You can really see the pearl. It almost looks siver in this pic. It picks up the color from everywhere. Under the florescent lights, for thes pics, it really looked white. In my room with a brownish carpet it has a brownish tint. Under the blue sky..well you get the idea. Never gigged it, but I would love to see it under some stage lights.

7. TheCreature

TheCreature Supporting Member

May 22, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    PM sent

8. I have one exactly like this, and I can also say that the Blizzard Pearl is an awesome color in person. Really does pick up colors from everywhere.

9. T-Forty

T-Forty Guest

Mar 14, 2008
    Beauty

10. Stevem627

Stevem627

Nov 30, 2005
    Corinth, TX
    I'm a HUGE fan of the 2008 I have just like this one...bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.