1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

*SOLD* FS: AKG C3000 (Not C3000b) $200 shipped CONUS

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Monte, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monte

Monte

Jan 9, 2001
    DFW Area, Tejas
    I'm looking to sell my AKG C3000 Condenser mic that has been my faithful companion for the last several years.

The C3000 is no longer made, and has gold plated capsule with a switch for hypercardiod or cardiod pattern. Also helpful is the bass rolloff switch that can let you tame bass proximity effect when close mic'ing, as well as a -10dB pad switch.

This has been a fantastic mic for me....read the archives for mine and Brent Nussey's experiences with it) and has done a great double duty as the best piano mic I've ever had.

My C3000 is a bit unusual in that it was a limited run. The difference is that instead of being black it is the champagne coloration that the C3000b eventually became.

I will throw in the metal foam mic carrying case (I paid $40 for it) as well as the AKG mic clip.

Pics here and Spec sheethere.

Will ship immediately upon payment of Paypal or receipt of check
    via Fedex Ground (business address) or Fedex Home.

2. john allemond

john allemond Supporting Member

you have pm

3. Monte

Monte

Jan 9, 2001
    DFW Area, Tejas
    Sold pending payment!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.