1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD! FS/FT Ampeg BA115 Combo LOWERED - $250! (MD, VA, DC, PA, DE, NJ) PICS ADDED!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Quadzilla, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

SOLD!

FT/FS!

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE POST IN THE AMPS FORUM, THESE ARE NOW MADE IN CHINA. MINE HERE FOR SALE IS A USA VERSION!

Ampeg BA115 in very, very good condition. Just a few minor rub marks on the tolex, otherwise as new. First $275 gets her! NOW LOWERED to $250! For now, local pickup only. I live about 20 min north of Baltimore and am willing to drive up to 30 min to meet you.

Factory Info and Specs:

When you need a portable rig with legendary Ampeg tone, look no further than the BA115. This powerful combo features a 100-Watt power section and a single 15" Ampeg speaker that can rock a small- to medium-sized venue. Just plug in and you're ready to rock!

No matter what sound you're after, the Style Control puts absolute tone at your fingertips. With five presets to choose from, and the tone-sculpting capabilities of an onboard 3-band EQ, you'll be dialed in before the drummer can finish setting up his high-hat.

The BA115's monitor-style, tilt-back design allows you to put the sound where you want it, which is especially handy when you're using the built-in DI for recording or front of house applications. Rock-solid construction and Ampeg thump to go, the BA115.

RMS Power Output: 100-Watts
    LF Driver: 1 x 15" Custom Ampeg Speaker
    HF Driver: Piezo Tweeter
    Preamp: Solid-State
    Power Amp: Solid-State
    Tone Controls: 3-Band EQ
    Mid Tone Control: Style
    Balanced Line Out: Yes
    CD/MP3 Input: Yes
    Headphone Output: Yes
    Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 21 x 21 x 16
    Weight: 62 Pounds

Owners Manual: http://ampeg.com/pdf/BA115.PDF

a264_3.

a592_3.

a856_3.

ab2a_3.

2. Quadzilla

Bump for lower price!

3. chris818

chris818 Supporting Member

What are you interested in getting on a trade?

I really want a BA115 and your price is pretty reasonable.
    Would you consider shipping to Los Angeles?
    If not, no worries.

4. Quadzilla

PM me on what you have to trade. Thanks

5. PrimusNut

PrimusNut

Mar 23, 2006
    Nova Scotia
    I PMed you, maybe you didn't get it. If you can ship to Canada, I will be interested. just find out the shipping to b0t1w0 for it. I am not interested in the Behringer anymore as i have decided I want Ampeg (better quality).

6. Quadzilla

I don't have a box this large and man, the shipping charges would cost nearly as much as the amp (if not more). It's just not feasible to ship it to Canada as much as I'd love to sell it to you (and believe me, I need the cash)! So local sale only for now (at least until I can get a box big enough for this baby).

7. PrimusNut

PrimusNut

Mar 23, 2006
    Nova Scotia
    I was looking at a B-100R on eBay, and there was a shipping calculator, and it said about 69 bucks to ship to Canada. I will keep looking, I am sure I can find a decent one within Canada. If you get another offer, do not hesitate to accept.

And yeah, sturdy boxes big enough to hold a decent sized amp are hard to find.. A TV box or something like that would be your best bet.

8. Quadzilla

Bump before Ebay!

9. Quadzilla

New pics posted!