1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD *SOLD* FS/FT Autographed MM Signature J: $850 shipped CONUS *SOLD*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by echoSE7EN, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echoSE7EN

echoSE7EN

Jul 1, 2010
    Balto., MD
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
    I'm selling my autographed Fender Marcus Miller Signature J. The bass is about a month old, and has about six hours worth of playing on it. The bass was won at a clinic held at Chuck Levin's in the D.C. area. Marcus' tech personally set this bass up before the clinic, and Marcus signed the bass after the class. Strung with DRs and very slap happy. Bass comes with a Fender gigbag, but will be packed by the pros before heading in the buyer's direction.

I am not really feeling the Jazz bass vide, and would like to fund a purchase for something more my style. The only trades I am interested in are for something 4-string and fretless (+/- cash).

$850 Paypal, shipped, and insured within the CONUS. Everywhere else in the world pays actual shipping costs.

Drop me a line with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0105.gif

IMG_0114.gif

IMG_0110.gif

IMG_0113.gif

IMG_0112.gif

IMG_0111.gif

MeandMarcus.jpg

2. seungkoo

seungkoo Inactive

Nov 20, 2003
    MD
    Man i wanted to goto that clinic

3. ehinkley

ehinkley Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    Since the bass is only a month or so old, has it ever been around cigarette smoke?

4. RFord04

RFord04

Apr 8, 2009
    Flint, Michigan
    Smokin deal.

5. funkbassplayer

funkbassplayer Inactive

Oct 5, 2008
    Funkytown, USA
    PM Sent... :bag:

6. pm'd you awaiting a response

7. echoSE7EN

echoSE7EN

Jul 1, 2010
    Balto., MD
    Never. It went directly from the store, to my car, to my house. I am a non-smoker. My wife is a non-smoker. We do not permit any smoking in our home. Thanks for the inquiry.

8. funkbassplayer

funkbassplayer Inactive

Oct 5, 2008
    Funkytown, USA
    Can't hardly wait....:hyper:

C

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.