1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

*SOLD* glockenklang acoustic art mkII

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by jazzbass64, Jan 23, 2006.

1. jazzbass64

Jan 8, 2006
    First I leave in France.I can consider shipping overseas but it would be expensive.

The cabinet works and sound perfect.Some tinny scratches on the surface of the cab as you can see on the foto.Nothing that really matters.
    I have to talk about 4 screws that have been added on each corner to fix the grill.
    Price was 1300 euros in germany.I want 500 euros for it.Or a trade is possible for a swr baby blue monitor cabinet (with bag end 8').

The acoustic art is linear and natural sounding like no other cab.At low volume it sounds simply like the acoustic instrument that is amplified.It is designed with double bass in mind but will do the same great job with every acoustic instrument or human voice.

1X10 volt speaker
    1X2 dome tweeter
    200 watts 8 ohms
    Speakon connector

Attached Files:

2. 500 euros is a real bargain! If I didn't already have two MK. I's, I would be all over this one.

BTW: why are you selling?

3. jazzbass64

Jan 8, 2006
    I decide to sell my Glockenklang gear because I need some cash to buy other things I want to try : hamer cruise bass 2tek, a swr baby blue monitor (really hard to find) and perhaps a good ABG.
    I have a swr baby blue combo (with bag end) that do a good job with my 2 fender jazz bass.Not accurate as glockenklang but just the right voice for me and it is easy to carry.
    + I don' t play double bass.If I do, for sure I will not sell this cab.The linear sound and detail are simply superb.
    I have only used the acoustic art for low volume situation with electric bass and for my jazz guitar (my second instrument)...A shame.
  4. jazzbass64

Jan 8, 2006
    (message edited)
    For US buyers I can ship the box overseas but first you really have to consider shipping cost, taxes, euro/dollar...

I leave in toulon (city), postal code 83000, France.
    With the package : 55cm X 35cm X 35cm, weight : 23kg.
    I post these informations to simulate shipping price.Methode is your choice.

These cab is made with double bass in mind.

Moderator note:
    Please read this:
    Particularly the last sentence.
    Thanks in advance.