1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

*SOLD* like New Eden N8 Bass AMP 40 Watts. - $100

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by jflojazz, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jflojazz

jflojazz

Jan 2, 2004
    Portland Or
    like New Eden N8 Bass AMP 40 Watts. Will ship for free.
    I dont have much use for this now I have my Markbass 12
    Paypal preferred
    Jason

The N8 is Eden's smallest and most affordable amplifier to date. Design with the beginning bassist in mind, this little powerhouse is the perfect amp for players just learning their insturment. Now, the beginning bassist can clearly hear what (and how) they're playing, allowing them to develop proper technique at an earlier stage of development. It's also a great amp for more advanced players who need a small home practice amp.

If you're serious about learning bass, you need to get serious about your tone. You need an N8.

Power is rated at 40 Watts RMS into a powerful, Eden-designed 8-inch speaker. The speaker is similar to those found in the Nemesis Silver Series N28S.

Features:
    All-plywood construction

Active and passive inputs

Built-in compression

Effects loop

Headphone output

3-Band EQ section

Separate gain and master volume controls

2. Doing some forum cleanup.
    Still for sale?

Regards,
    François
    TB mod

3. jflojazz

jflojazz

Jan 2, 2004
    Portland Or
    sold as are all the others I have posted
    Thank you

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.