1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD: MarkBass Compressore $185 Shipped CONUS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by CyberSnyder, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyberSnyder

CyberSnyder Gold Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Maryland
    I Endorse Alien Audio Basses
    SOLD!

This is about two weeks old. I can still take it back to Guitar Center, but I thought I'd offer it up here first. Let me know if you have any questions.

2. wouldn't happen to be interested in any trades + cash would ya? I've got a brand new enigma qballs or a sansamp prog bddi.

3. CyberSnyder

Jun 19, 2003
    Maryland
    Thanks, but I'm downsizing the effects now. I go through binge and purge, binge and purge. In a month or two I'll go back into the big pedal board phase.

4. Well OK... Let me know if you change your mind :(

5. kwantize

kwantize

Mar 20, 2010
    South Carolina
    I'd like to scoop that up from you. Two questions: Is the 185.00 w/ shipping included, and do you take paypal?:cool:

6. kwantize

kwantize

Mar 20, 2010
    South Carolina
    Oh yeah, and do you have the power supply?

7. CyberSnyder

Jun 19, 2003
    Maryland
    Yes, that includes shipping and PayPal is the preferred method of payment. The power supply is included and the US plug for the power supply is in the box. (That will make more sense when you see it.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.