1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

*SOLD* Markbass Traveller/ AI Clarus Rig (Ireland)

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Irishbass, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am selling a brand new Markbass Traveller 151P 1x15 cab along with an Acoustic Image Clarus 1 ( series II ) amp head.
    I bought a pair of the 1x15's and a LM II head for my electric bass rig, but quickly settled on just a single cab and the LM head which is all I really need for all my gigs. I then tried the Traveller 151P with my NS CR4M EUB and it sounds fantastic, warm and fat with lots of definition and clarity. I tried the EUB with the Clarus/Markbass set up and if anything it sounded even sweeter that the all Markbass rig. However I need an amp that can double up on louder Electric bass gigs as well so I am settling with the LM II for now. I dont own a double bass but I borrowed a friends 100 year old German upright and played it through the Clarus/Markbass rig and it was just awesome, tone was sweet, warm, clear and punchy.
    The cab still has the tags on it and the Clarus is a 2005 model and is mint, I just dont need to have two 15 cabs and the Clarus is not getting enough use to justify keeping it.
    Someone will LOVE this rig for their DB or EUB, and it also sounds great with electric bass, especially fretless.
    Since I am located in Ireland a sale in Europe is preferred.
    Asking 1000 Euro for the Rig. Please email for pics and shipping.

2. bago varna

bago varna

Oct 5, 2005
    Bulgaria
    How about the Clarus only?I would rather go for smaller speakers cab!

3. bago varna

bago varna

Oct 5, 2005
    Bulgaria
    Now that I`ve quenched the thirst for information I still find myself seriously interested in the Clarus!

4. email sent:)

5. bago varna

bago varna

Oct 5, 2005
    Bulgaria
    Answer forwarded.

6. Doing some forum cleanup.
    Still available?

Best regards,
    François
    TB mod

7. Gear is long sold Francois, not thru this forum which is why I forgot to mark it as such....
    regards
    Dave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.