1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

*SOLD* Mooradian 7/8 - price reduced

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by David Hollender, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Large 7/8 black nylon Mooradian case. It's been a backup case for me lately, but I don't need it anymore. It pre-dates Mooradian offering two levels (Deluxe vs. Basic) of bags from the early to mid 1980's. I've taken it over to the Mooradian factory for some re-stitching over the years. The zipper is fine and the pockets are okay. The fabric is worn near the top of the scroll in one spot but this could easily be reinforced with a kit from a camping supply/tent store. It shows wear but still has good miles on it. $95 + shipping from 02144.

2. Your ad says large 7/8. The Mooradian site says that Deluxe 7/8 is available in small, medium and large, but that the standard 7/8 only comes in one size. I have an old german bass that's 3/4 size in length, but unusually deep. I'd like to get a good, reliable case for it and I keep looking back at your ad. How deep is your bass and how is the fit?

Thanks

Steve

3. Overall length 74”
    Body 45”
    Upper bout 21 3/4 w x 9 1/2 d
    Lower bout 26 w x 9 1/2 d
    Bridge height from edge of top 8 1/4"

4. Width at lower bouts?

5. Thanks for the measurements. I need some way to keep my 2 year old's sticky peanut butter fingers off the french polish at least until I'm done paying off the restoration. Could you do $75+ shipping to 12993?

6. Deal. Send an email with your address and I'll send you one with my info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.