1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Sold my Telecaster..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tsal, Dec 28, 2002.

1. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Yes, I let my fine piece of Japanese Fender from 1989 go. I judged that I could use more melody-type of instrument but was never really comfy with electric guitar. And I was feeling quilty about having this good guitar but never using it. Don't worry, it goes to a good home, to a guitarist friend of mine.

So, after I got the money today, I ordered this baby five minutes later:

[​IMG]

It's a Gem Pro2 stage piano, with 88 hammer-action keys, 48 sounds and 128-voice polyphony. I was originally going for Pro1, the more basic version with pricetag of $650, but the store had cleared all their GEMs and their last one was slightly used Pro2 for just under $800.

So with it and my piano lessons, I'm off to be the next Tori Amos! :cool: No worries though, I'm not done with bass business - in fact I have another bass on order as we speak :D

2. You did the right thing, friend. It's better this way.

;) :D

Nice Keys

3. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    that's a nice workstation!!

sad for your tele happy for your ivory !!!

4. if ya don't feel it, ya don't feel it. i, on the other hand, sure could use a tele...