1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SOLD: OLP Tony Levin Sig 5 in peach

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ubnomnar, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ubnomnar

ubnomnar Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    SOLD

$330 PayPal shipped ConUSA lower 48 only.

This is my 2nd time owning this exact bass. I really liked it the first time and had to buy it when it came up again. As luck would have it I just received a 1995 Spector USA NS-5 that is replacing it as my only 5-string.

Here's where I picked it up: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-sigh-olp-tony-levin-sig-rare-peach-876562/

This is a very cool (IMHO), fun to play, great sounding bass that you won't see everyday.

It's a OLP Tony Levin Signature 5 string in peach in excellent condition. The neck sets up great with a smooth adjusting truss rod. It plays very nicely and will take a low set up if that's what you like. There are a couple very light surface scratches on the back that are difficult to see unless you hold the body to the light. At first glance it looks brand new.

Specs: 9 lb 7 oz on my digital scale
    Body: Basswood
    Neck: Maple with nice rosewood board. Back of the neck is a nice satin finish.
    Scale: 34" 5-string
    Nut: 1.8"
    Frets: 22 jumbo
    Bridge string spacing: 16mm
    Pickup: single MM style humbucker
    Electronics: volume, active treble, bass, and mid.

Also included is a low budget Protec gig bag.

The color is a bit difficult to accurately capture and it varies under different levels of light.

2. funkingroovin

funkingroovin Conquering A-D-D,and all the other notes as well!

Apr 19, 2009
    Hawaii
    Aww maaaaaan! I'm trying to downsize and this pops up in my fav color combo! Don't these also have a matched headstock?

3. ubnomnar

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    Yep... matching headstock with the "Tony Levin" profile and signature.

4. TNCreature

TNCreature Jinkies! Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Philadelphia Burbs
    ah! wish I could!

5. BigRedBassPlayer

BigRedBassPlayer Supporting Member

Dang. Love it! Is there a way you can get shots of the headstock and the back?

6. ubnomnar

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    Sure... I'll take a few tomorrow.

7. PM sent

8. ubnomnar

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    SOLD

Thread Status: