1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

*SOLD* Palatino EUB VE 500 for sale

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by bassbob, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassbob

bassbob

Oct 16, 2004
    Midwest
    Hey everyone,

I'm putting the old " Franketino" VE500 up for sale to a good home. The EUB that has been through 100 gigs, three amps , four sets of strings and three or four pickup combo's.

You've all seen the video but just in case:

I would keep this forever but I have another bass on order and I need some cash. So................VE500 Bass with case and current strings Black Diamond Gut Tones ( you can have the old Euros too if you want them. ) Rev Solo and piezo film pickup along with the soft case and the original shipping box.

All this for $550 to $600 shipped in the USA depending on where you live. Let me know your zipcode if you are serious and I can nail down a price for you. I take paypal.
    This goes on the local craigslist later tonite.

2. bassbob

bassbob

Oct 16, 2004
    Midwest
    Hey everyone,

I'm putting the old " Franketino" VE500 up for sale to a good home. The EUB that has been through 100 gigs, three amps , four sets of strings and three or four pickup combo's.

You've all seen the video but just in case:

I would keep this forever but I have another bass on order and I need some cash. So................VE500 Bass with case and current strings Black Diamond Gut Tones ( you can have the old Euros too if you want them. ) Rev Solo and piezo film pickup along with the soft case and the original shipping box.

All this for $550 to $600 shipped in the USA depending on where you live. Let me know your zipcode if you are serious and I can nail down a price for you. I take paypal.
    This goes on the local craigslist later tonite.

Bassbob

3. learning_towalk

learning_towalk Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    I'll take it Bob...check your PM

4. bassbob

bassbob

Oct 16, 2004
    Midwest
    OK Tony. Mark that sold.

5. bassbob