**SOLD**-Peavey Cirrus 5 For Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Manitou, Feb 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, everyone,

It's breaking my heart to do this, but I need cash and since I picked up my Modulus from Woodchuck last year, the Cirrus just hasn't been getting the play time she deserves.

This is a sweetheart of an instrument. Ruby Red over flamed maple. Pau ferro fretboard, 18V onboard electronics, extremely low action, with outstanding playability and tone - if you've ever tried a Cirrus you know what I'm talking about.

Bass is in outstanding condition. Comes with hardshell case, and I'll throw in a Comfort Strap. $750 USD - shipped standard UPS ground in the USA - if you're wanting an upgrade or are outside the USA, you'll have to pay for the extra cost.

I can have pictures up or emailed to you - just let me know. Breaks my heart - I love this bass, but for practical purposes I need to part with her.

Not looking for trades - need the cash.

2. Post pics please...sounds like a beauty
  3. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    I'm very interested. I'd love to see some pics.

Where in the Detroit area are you at? I'm in Royal Oak.
  4. Sorry for not getting back sooner - life is crazy right now.

Thanks for the interest, guys. I"ll see if I can attach some photos to this new fangled forum interface thing.

Looks like I have a serious offer on the table and if so, I'll update here and follow the proper etiquette on removing the post.

Thanks for the interest.

Incog, I'm in Clinton Township - east of you a bit, but not all that far.

ps - the artifact on the body is just a reflection from the ceiling light - was really fraggin' tired when I took 'em this morning.
  5. Update: Bass is sold. I will delete the post by the end of today. Thanks for the interest, everyone.

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Bummer for me....Now I know what my dad meant when he told me...."you snooze, you lose".

7. LOL...Manitou, you know that only 44 minutes passed between you posting the pic and posting that it was sold? :p Anyway, I say don't delete the thread; you've already done your part by posting that the bass is sold. Leaving the thread in existence provides a useful resource, IMO.

BTW, my parents live on the east side of Sterling Heights, and that's home to me when I'm not in Ann Arbor, which is fairly often ... I wish there were people selling, say, an MTD Kingston for a price that good (relatively speaking; of course the Kingston is cheaper) only a few miles away! :meh:

EDIT: Post #500... woooo!! :hyper:
  8. Heh, sorry :( I posted it last night, well, early this morning actually and there was a flurry of action in my absense. Didn't mean to be a teast. Honestly, didn't expect it to go that fast.

My in-laws live in Sterling Heights - just got back from there actually :)

BASS IS SOLD - thanks for your interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.