Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Pedulla Pentabuzz/ Zon Legacy Standard

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Blackbird, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Didn't want to do this, but here goes.

I don't really play this bass much so I guess I won't miss it much. I'm letting go of my Amber Pentabuzz. $1000 shipped.

Also, My Zon Legacy Standard is not seeing much playing so I'm letting it go too. $800 shipped.

PM/Email for pics and details. Thanks.

2. Blackbird

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Here you go.

BTW, I got some messages from people who noticed that these basses are on auction at eBay. My initial plan was to post them here first, but TB was down for a while and I couldn't afford to wait. If you're a TBer, let me know and I'll either:

1) Waive the shipping in the USA if you decide to end the auction by bidding (which I prefer), or,

2) end the auction early, if the TBer has no eBay account. I need a commitment first, though.

I would also like to mention that I don't approve of advertising eBay auctions on TB (Hell, I'm the one who wrote it in the FAQs when I modded here), but am mentioning it so that everyone who's interested knows what's going on.

Will

Attached Files:

• ZL1.jpg
      ZL1.jpg
      File size:
      27.2 KB
      Views:
  3. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    J/W i have always loved how zons look (your is nice) how much do they start at?

4. Cody_Gibs1

Cody_Gibs1 Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    could you possibly e-mail me pics of the pentabuzz? it's jogged my attention. thesaddpenguin@yahoo.com thanx. peace,
    -kody

5. Blackbird

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    All sold!

Thank you, all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.