1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Pedulla Pentabuzz/ Zon Legacy Standard

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Blackbird, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Didn't want to do this, but here goes.

I don't really play this bass much so I guess I won't miss it much. I'm letting go of my Amber Pentabuzz. $1000 shipped.

Also, My Zon Legacy Standard is not seeing much playing so I'm letting it go too. $800 shipped.

PM/Email for pics and details. Thanks.

2. DigthemLows

DigthemLows Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    pics of the zon?

3. Blackbird

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Here you go.

BTW, I got some messages from people who noticed that these basses are on auction at eBay. My initial plan was to post them here first, but TB was down for a while and I couldn't afford to wait. If you're a TBer, let me know and I'll either:

1) Waive the shipping in the USA if you decide to end the auction by bidding (which I prefer), or,

2) end the auction early, if the TBer has no eBay account. I need a commitment first, though.

I would also like to mention that I don't approve of advertising eBay auctions on TB (Hell, I'm the one who wrote it in the FAQs when I modded here), but am mentioning it so that everyone who's interested knows what's going on.

Will

Attached Files:

• ZL1.
      ZL1.jpg
      File size:
      27.2 KB
      Views:
  4. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    J/W i have always loved how zons look (your is nice) how much do they start at?

5. Cody_Gibs1

Cody_Gibs1

Mar 15, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    could you possibly e-mail me pics of the pentabuzz? it's jogged my attention. thesaddpenguin@yahoo.com thanx. peace,
    -kody

6. Blackbird

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    All sold!

Thank you, all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.