1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD [Sold] Roscoe LG3005 lined Fretless - $1150 This weekend only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jzucker, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jzucker

jzucker Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Incredible deal. Translucent purple ash body, maple/purpleheart/maple neck, diamondwood fingerboard, 9v Bart preamp and bart pickups, ~8.5lbs, 18mm spacing at the bridge, includes OHSC. Best sounding and playing fretless I've ever encountered. Good condition but is not mint. Has a few signs of wear and tear. Nothing major but it's not a museum piece, it's not a 10-top, it's not an F-Bass.

What it is is a darned fantastic sounding bass. For the price of a new Fender you get a hand-made instrument that has world-class sound.

This one keeps getting "taken" but the deal never seems to go through. Available again.

$1150+shipping and paypal fees. I dare you to find one for less! This weekend only. Goes to ebay on monday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SOMEBODY BUY THIS!!!

If I had some money, I would so buy this bass. You will almost certainly never find a Roscoe for less money.

3. jzucker

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    everybody finds an excuse. One guys asks if you can polish out the wear, another guy says the spacing is too narrow, another guy thinks the finish is too dark...<sigh>

Whatever happened to just playing it? :)

4. adrian garcia

adrian garcia In Memoriam

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    what a time for a deal like this! ( here comes another excuse:)
    these are my favorite fretlesses and the price is insane. I am broke or it would be mine.
    Good luck! and at the very least, free bump!

5. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Can't blame the guy about the spacing when the width at the 24th fret is a deciding factor for you :D

Bump for the best deal I've seen in a long time.

6. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    I would buy this bass in a second if my MTD would sell.

Oh well, free bump!!!!!

7. ... and I would have bought it the second it went up if the cost of living in California wasn't flat out stupid.

This listing is killing me.

8. soniq

soniq

Apr 19, 2006
    El Dorado Hills, CA
    Ditto :D !

9. jzucker

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Finally someone stops the insanity.

10. youngheo

youngheo

Jul 30, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    it's mine:hyper:

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 23, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.