1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD *SOLD*: Sadowsky NYC V5 - Sherwood Green

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Poon, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    [​IMG]

More Pictures Here:

TRADED Sadowsky NYC V5 - Sherwood Green

NYC Vintage 5. The bass absolutely kills. It is very articulate with a really full bodied voicing and I understand why people love the Sadowsky sound. The bass is dead mint. It has the VTC and hum canceling pickups. The finish is Sherwood Green Metallic and is quite striking! I just got this a few days ago and after playing it for a bit, I've come to understand that I'm a Lakland guy. This bass is absolutely amazing though. The fit & finish is awesome and amongst the best I've ever seen. I went to school for Luthiery and have done quite a few fret dressings & refrets back in the day and this is close to the pinnacle I've seen of fret jobs. So what's the catch? The bass feels good in my hands, but doesn't feel like "home" like my Lakland does. Therefore I'm open to a few trades. (see below)

The condition is dead mint. There is swirling on the pickguard, but that's it. Included is a Sadowsky case that is missing 3 of the 4 foot pegs but in good condition.

The specs are:

21 fret 5 string
    ash body
    sherwood green metallic
    morado fgbd
    chrome hardware
    humcancelling pickups
    built 4/30/03
    9lbs according to the Sadowsky site.

2. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003