1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

**SOLD!!!**Sansamp Bass Driver DI (BDDI) Newer Model with Extra Switches

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Quadzilla, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Sold to phishaholik !!!!!

In great shape. Almost as new with only a couple of minor scratches. This is the latest revision with the battery door (instead of taking apart the whole house like on the old one) and the extra line and instrument switches for higher output to match amps that require it.

Original printed manual also included!!! $125 shipped!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

Here is the newer revision just like the one I have:

[​IMG]

2. Christian Waiau

Christian Waiau

Jun 16, 2005
    las vegas/maui, nevada/hawaii
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, Aguilar, Darkglass
    youve got PM

3. nubs

nubs

Mar 1, 2005
    Wisconsin
    PM'ed ya......

4. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Quad, you're like a store with all of my favorite stuff in it! ...and just like every store I go into...I go with empty wallet. :bawl:

5. Lincoln

Lincoln

Nov 3, 2006
    Does this have a headphone 1/8in out option to use for practice without an amp?

LA

6. Quadzilla

Nope, didn't know they made one with a headphone option (never seen one). Are you sure they make one like that? I've seen several BDDI's and never seen one

7. Lincoln

Lincoln

Nov 3, 2006
    I read up on it - you can use headphones through one of the outs - but it was designed to be low output - so it might not give alot of volume. have to use a 1/4 in adaptor I would think.

Are you looking for cash or trade?

LA

8. Quadzilla

Cash on this one as I just bought a new head and need the cashola! ;)

9. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I've had the BDDI, the Programmable BDDI, and the RBI. I've tried the headphone in all of the outputs and it was VERY low volume.

10. Lower-Than-Low

Lower-Than-Low

Jun 7, 2006
    Canada!
    Has it been sold yet?
    I happen to have $175 Canadian sitting around after Christmas, and if its okay with the rents, I'd love to buy the BDDI off you.

11. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Quad,I'll take it if Lower-Than-Low doesn't end up buying it.PM me if it falls through.

12. Quadzilla

Sorry all but this one has been sold to phishaholik!!!!!!!!!!