1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SOLD: Schecter Scorpion (LEFTY)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JanusZarate, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    Bass was sold! Thanks for looking!

Post will be left up for reference.

-------------------------------------------------

I'm selling my LEFT-HANDED Schecter Scorpion. I bought it used about six months ago. I've dropped the original price because I'm hoping to use this to fund a new guitar for my brother. Check this link for the full specs on it:

http://www.schecterguitars.com/spec.asp?id=118

It's an evil-looking 4-string set-neck bass, built to be tuned to B-E-A-D! The finish is satin black with a white binding around the neck and headstock. The hardware is all-black. It sports a Hipshot "A" style bridge, EMG-HZ soapbar pickups, and offers both a string-through option as well as your traditional string setup.

Condition-wise, there's only a few minor marks on the bass. It's in excellent condition, and the satin finish is easy to take care of! I'll post up photos if there's interest.

I'm asking for $350 plus shipping. Price is negotiable to a degree. It definitely has that "metal" look and feel! Send me a PM if you're interested!

I accept PayPal only (or cash if you can pick it up in the SF Bay Area).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.