1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

*SOLD* Schertler Stat B

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by BrandonTurner, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a Schertler Stat B that I am looking to get rid of. I thought it would be my holy grail but, alas, it is not.
    It includes the pickup with lots of cork left, RCA to 1/4" cable, preamp (not the fancy one) and box. $160 + shipping. Would consider trade for an ATM-35.
    Thanks,
    Brandon

2. LowNote

LowNote Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2002
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Is this pickup still available for sale?

3. Per a few requests....

Attached Files:

4. A steal at $150 now... Anybody interested?
    B

5. PJRJazz

PJRJazz

Nov 26, 2005
    NYC
    PM sent

6. acphipps

acphipps

Oct 23, 2005
    Florence, SC
    What exactly did you not like about the pickup? I could probably get my hands on an ATM-35 to trade with you. Have you tried the Revolution Solo? That is what I've got on my bass, and I don't know if I like it or not. What kind of amp/cab setup are you using?

7. I currently use a Clarus 2r Series One with a raezor's edge bass 10. I use a realist pickup and tried the Schertler as an alternative to that. I liked it but I thought it was like a really really nice revolution or a underwood. Same type of sound with real clarity. I like a woodier tone. Currently, I have decided that I am only looking to sell the pickup not trade. Still $150.00 plus shipping still ! What a steal!!! Any questions . PM me!
    Brandon

8. PM sent

9. Thanks for everyone who inquired.
    Brandon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.