1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

*SOLD* Wilson K4 Pickup - $285 US Shipped!

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by AMJBASS, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    I have a Wilson K4 Double Bass Pickup for sale. This is the same pickup that was used by Niels-Henning Orsted Pederson for many years, and carries an extensive endorsment list. It is a very clear sounding pickup with excellent detail. Really strong growl on the E string. It is also exceptionally feedback resistant and is great for loud environments. The pickup is in great shape. If you are looking at this ad you probably know that the price has gone way up on these to over $800(check Lemur Music). I bought this one a few years ago so... the price is $285 US Shipped in the USA and Canada(Paypal prefered, to confirmed addresses). PM me if interested!

Please note that I do not have the drill bit/reamer for the pickup. I had it professionally installed which I highly recommend as the pickup must have a good fit to sound its best.

Attached Files:

• k4.
      k4.jpg
      File size:
      7.1 KB
      Views:
  2. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Still for sale!

3. AMJBASS