Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Solid ash warmoth jazz with graphite neck

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Jul 4, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    What we have here is an excellent condition near new 4 string warmoth jazz bass. It has a solid ONE peice ash body and painted black by warmoth.A left handed moses graphite jazz bass neck drilled on and set up on a right handed bass for that reverse head stock look. Active vintage emg pickups that give a really nice authentic jazz bass sound even with the graphite neck. Strung with ti flats it has no fretware or and only cosmetic flaws is to little dings and it didnt take off the paint. Its has I think gold gotch tuners and bridge, gold screws and control plate and knobs. Im not fan of gold but this is tastefuly done with a killer red tort pickguard. I have pics of the bass on request. This was the jazz bass made by tim cole and was the same one he was offering and it includes a gig bag. will trade with cash for a good eub. Might consider some electric bass trades but like to get $550 shipped or next best offer.

2. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Would you be interested in a trade for either a Washburn USA XB925 with Bartlolini soapbar pickups and three band preamp and zebrawood/alder body? Or a Hamer Velocity 5 with a Bubinga body, bubinga/maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, MM5 style pickup and two band preamp. Both basses come with a case. Both basses sound great and are in great condition.

3. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Bump.

4. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    To the top.

Will trade for a 4 or 6 string fretted or fretless. I really want a tobias growler or carvin 6, beat up rickenbacker or whatever else you got.

5. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    pics sent. I will take trades on alot of things just make offer. warwick corvette/streamer standard the cheap one, sub bass, g&l tribute,cort curbow,mass produced mtd or tobias pro maybe? id love to get a really beaten and worn down rickenbacker I also have other basses and cash that i can trade up with. shoot me any reasonable offer if enterested.Im really open to anything at this point. still want a eub or upright.

6. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    I have a friend that has a Lakland 55-01 Deluxe with quilted maple top and bart three band preamp. It was modded with a stock MM5 pickup in the bridge position. He is looking for a jazz like yours. If you are interested let me know and I can email you pics.

7. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Pics please....joe@terrorlake.com
    :D

8. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    pics sent

keithpas thanks. im enterested but Is that the one Igrooveforgod is selling and is on ebay right now? ive been trying to talk a deal with him if thats him.

May entertain trades on vintage ibanez musician,studio or a btb1000e 5 or 6 i really want one of those.

9. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Yeah, thats him. He is good people. If the deal with him does not work out I still have the USA Washburn XB925 that is available.

10. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    pm sent. Im also looking for a fender hm bass.

11. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Everybody wants a modulus but dont got the money this is good alternative and experince the world of graphite on aquality made bass for less the half of what you would pay. New price lowest ill go $530 shipped to your door.

12. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bump. would take cash and a bass for it.All offers considerd

13. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bump. Its now on ebay. will close the auction for 500 plus shipping.Open to many trades as well. If anybodys got parker nitefly electric guitar let me no.

14. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bump. Open to all offers and trades at this point

15. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    I would love to trade my Washburn XB925 for this bass. The Washburn lists brand new at MF for almost two grand. It sounds Alembic like and is light as a feather. Also comes with a brand new Washburn molded hard case.

16. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Its a cool bass. but Id like to try to get a 4 or 6 or cash to buy a rick.I realize how much it cost you.

17. Interested in a Spector NSQ 6?

18. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I just sent you a pm antipop. Ibanez ergodynes or 6. Any bass anybodys got that might wanna trade just ask.

19. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    The bass is now gone. Thanks for everybody who had intrest.