TRADED SolidGold FX Electroman Delay

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Manny Bernardez, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Manny Bernardez

Manny Bernardez Supporting Member

May 30, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    Price:
    $130
    United States
    If you are looking for a super warm, lush delay with long tails (think echoplex tape delay). Plus the ability to max the feedback through its "Warp" momentary switch and that also has it's own effects loop (to further color the delay). Then, this pedal is for you!

Absolute mint condition, with it's original box, paperwork and clad with pedal-board-ready good quality velcro. This pedal did wonders for me with my bass synth set up. The Warp momentary switch added a ton of expression possibilities. I had a light OD in the FX loop which made the final tone nothing short of magical. And the the lushness... Oh man... Drool worthy... I liked it so much that I bought me an original Maestro EP-3. So this guy has not been getting any love of since.

Let's find him a loving home!

Asking $130 w/ insured shipping within the Continental US.
    (shipping rates have drastically increased of late).
    PayPal preferred.

Attached Files:

redstrand likes this.
  2. arepa_funk

arepa_funk

Nov 2, 2020
    Hey, any chance you'd be interested in a trade?

Manny Bernardez likes this.
  3. Manny Bernardez

May 30, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    Mayhaps what are you looking to shed?

4. arepa_funk

arepa_funk

Nov 2, 2020
    Got a Keeley Super Phat Mod overdrive and an Ampeg Classic Preamp available. The Keeley is about the same in value as the Electroman I think.

If you prefer the preamp, I have some smaller goodies I could add to even out value as well.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  5. arepa_funk

arepa_funk

Nov 2, 2020
    Bumping to check in! Thanks !

6. Manny Bernardez

May 30, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    Just PM'd you. Sorry for the late reply... Had a death in my fam which took me off TB for a bit.

7. arepa_funk

arepa_funk

Nov 2, 2020
    Just sent you a PM. Very sorry for your loss. Hope you're as well as possible. Best your way.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021