1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade SolidGoldFX Beta Superdrive Orange

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jazzyitalian, Oct 30, 2017.

1. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Price:
    $109
    This is a SolidGold FX Beta SuperDrive in superb condition. I am only selling it because I already own two other Beta overdrive models that seem to cover what this device does. This is the SolidGoldFX superdrive pedal. No longer built and will soon become rare.

From Guitar Player Magazine:

"The SuperDrive Beta is designed primarily for bassists, delivering old-school warmth and thump with tones reminiscent of vintage Motown recordings all the way to beloved Ampeg inspired drive. The Beta’s specially tuned JFET preamp and subtle germanium clipping offer a wide range of musical drive that is very tube like in its sonic characteristics giving players the ability to quickly dial in the right amount of color to fit just about any playing style."

Asking price includes INSURED SHIPPING to anywhere in the USA.

Thank you...

My asking price includes shipping. I like PayPal. The only trade need I have is for a Nano Pog or other similarly small Octave effect.

Demo:

Photos:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  2. CptRevell

CptRevell

Aug 15, 2011
    Maryland
    How well does this cop typical Beta tones?

3. jazzyitalian

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    By "typical beta tones", which OD of theirs are you referring to as "typical"?

4. CptRevell

CptRevell

Aug 15, 2011
    Maryland
    The Beta non-custom shop I guess.

5. jazzyitalian

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    You'll need to read the description and listen to the demos on their website There are a few non-custom betas.