1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SolidGoldFX FUNKlite Bass Envelope Filter - Dual Frequency Subtle to Wet Funk-Lite

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sludgetail, Apr 17, 2019.

1. sludgetail

sludgetail Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    Price:
    Selling my SolidGoldFX FUNKlite envelope filter. Great condition, no velcro - sold as shown. Lowest price on the net; purchased $175 from CME New.

Sounds great on bass and guitar. Goes subtle to wet with a wide range of sweep and is hand-built in Canada by Solid Gold. Check out pics, one small scratch you have to see in the right light on the bottom of the casing, I've caught it in that right light for you to see. Took other pics to show it's invisible in most cases.

* IMG_0485.JPG
    IMG_0425.JPG IMG_0424.JPG IMG_0423.JPG IMG_0422.JPG IMG_0421.JPG IMG_0420.JPG IMG_0426.JPG IMG_0427.JPG IMG_0428.JPG

$100 Shipped - Paypal Okay / TOP 48 CONUS ONLY

Been selling on eBay and Reverb for decades - check those links for my 100% feedback.

2. sludgetail

sludgetail Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    That was fast. Priced to Go. Sold on Reverb (links above).

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021