1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Solo Bass Arrangements

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by TommyLeeDepp, Sep 26, 2013.

1. TommyLeeDepp

TommyLeeDepp

Jan 29, 2013
    Hey guys, I create solo bass arrangements and thought I'd share one of them with you guys :) Here's my Numb arrangement:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOFo8S6yRrU

How about you, do you have some solo bass arrangements? I'd love to see them :)

2. Sir Sly Ry

Sir Sly Ry

May 21, 2013
    That's really good man. Makes me want to give up my solo writing and recording, haha. I wish I was that good. I can't figure out slapping anything but the E strings.

If you feel like it, you can hear some of my solo tunes I wrote (recording quality is absolute barebones). If anything it will make you feel better about your own playing. (=

My stuff.

edit: And I would totally listen to your solo covers of Linkin Park a thousand light years before I'd listen to a Linkin Park cd again. I don't like them but I do like this. I'm impressed. Damn, I really need to get better at bass.

3. TommyLeeDepp

TommyLeeDepp

Jan 29, 2013
    Hey thanks man, really glad you like it :)

I've just listened to your song "Wrath of the Mormons". Seriously man, who needs bass arrangements when you're able to compose a song like this? Great, great stuff man :)
    I mean yeah, the quality might not be the best but it's impressive! Will listen to your other songs in the next days :)

Btw, what technique are you using at the beginning, strumming? Keep it up! ;)