Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Solo Upright Recording I Did....

Discussion in 'Recordings [DB]' started by JazznFunk, Jan 1, 2002.

1. JazznFunk

JazznFunk Supporting Member

Mar 26, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Lakland Basses Artist
    I just wanted to share with my fellow bassists a new solo tune I recorded today and got posted on my website. It's special to me because it is also a gift for the person in the title of the tune. Hope you all enjoy it... I'm rather proud of it myself. The tune is found under the "sights, sounds, & more" section of the website.
    Bryan White - traditional/modern/fusion jazz

2. anonymous0726

anonymous0726 Guest

Nov 4, 2001
    Really sounds good! Looking over your site and checking things out, I'd recommend that you get to a bigger pond.

3. anonymous0726

anonymous0726 Guest

Nov 4, 2001
    ...and a better web server. The AOL server doesn't seem to work so well -- images come up as broken links, although a refresh will fix most of them -- sometimes. I use www.he.net which is an inexpensive service ($9.95 / mo).

4. JazznFunk

JazznFunk Supporting Member

Mar 26, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Lakland Basses Artist
    Ray,
    Yeah, I'm in the process of finding a better server as we speak. That AOL account my stuff sits on is WAY old... we've had it since AOL first was born in the early 90's. The webspace was one of the main reasons we kept the account, but I'm wanting something better now. Thanks for the info on the server you use, and thanks for the comments on the tune. Much appreciated!