1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Soloette Travel Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Leo Smith, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Leo Smith

Leo Smith

Oct 21, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    Price:
    Strings:
    Not sure how much interest there is in this particular instrument, but I'm throwing it out there.

This is a Soloette Little Thumper travel bass, made in late 2010. Similar to the Aria Sinsonido bass, but the Soloette's scale length is 27 inches. Not exactly sure if these still in production, but here is a link with a full set of specs.

Little Thumper Bass SoloEtte Model Specifications

scale - 27"
    one piece hard rock maple body
    3-1/2 pounds
    Volume and Tone control with headphone out that also can feed an amplifier
    Frame is slightly curved to accommodate the "bass belly"

Sale includes the bass and the frame, the deluxe case with extra padding and crushed velvet interior, a fresh set of replacement strings ( LaBella CB40 ) , a strap and a 1/4 to 1/8 inch headphone adapter.

full-set.jpg apart.jpg together.jpg case-interior.jpg curve.jpg controls.jpg tuners.jpg back-close.jpg head.jpg

There is a separate output to plug a 1/4-in cable into an amplifier.
    output.jpg

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    devnulljp likes this.
  2. Artavis

Artavis

Sep 7, 2016
    Hi Leo,
    I'm new here. I've started a conversation about your Soloette. I'm interested in it. Please contact me about it.
    Thanks.

3. Leo Smith

Leo Smith

Oct 21, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    an addendum to the listing -- there is a separate output to plug a 1/4-in cable into an amplifier.

4. Leo Smith

Leo Smith

Oct 21, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    SOLD - thank you for looking.