Some Bizarro Music For Ya!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by *ToNeS*, Feb 1, 2006.

1. *ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    Hello TB,

Recently started a production house with the guitarist from my band, doing quite strange and unruly music scores in order to raise some much needed cash (we're set on lashing $3,000 for this bloody KORG noisebox thing). It occurred to me that some of you might enjoy this kind of stuff, so if you're interested come have a listen to the track "Harakoo" over at

Tell me whatcha think, too. I haven't had much chance to get any opinions at the moment.
  2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I dug it. Tom Waits-esque jazz + metal + electronica/ambient soundscapes + oddtimes.

What's not to like.

3. *ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    Cheers abark, you must have the most open mind on TB. Tom Waits, you say? You're too kind :)
  4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I refuse to let this thread sink into the void like your previous thread did Tones.

Blisshead, Page, Against Will, SMASH, Matt Till, Wrong Robot; hop to it.
  5. WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    Gee, I'd love to hear it, but MySpace keeps making me wait a million years and then it tells me the page cannot be displayed. Hopefully this means that you're getting 50 hits/minute or something.
  6. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
  7. DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    Completely out there! i love it.
  8. Redhotbassist

Oct 19, 2002
    Pretty cool, its got hints of SikTh and Dillinger escape plan in there!
  9. *ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    Haha thanks, dude. My threads tend to do that; guess I just don't have that TB star pulling power :D

Cheers for listening you guys. This stuff is so odd, I wasn't sure what to expect. As long as reactions are somewhat positive and nobody's vomitting everywhere then I feel a little better about having a go at such left-field music. I never know if people are going to see quite the same merit in this kind of stuff that I do :ninja: