1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Some cool looking shirts for gigging

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by xnewyorka, Nov 27, 2017.

1. xnewyorka

xnewyorka Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2006
    NYC Area
    This ad just popped up on my Facebook. I usually ignore the ads, but there were some pretty cool looking shirts and I was curious how much they were. I was surprised to see that the ones I liked were for $7 to $15. Thought some of them would be very cool for gigs. I'm sure they are probably made in China and crap quality. But for that cheap, it might be still worth it just to get a few gigs out of one. I'm going to show the page to the boss tomorrow and see what she thinks.

Mens Shirts | Cheap Cool Shirts For Men Online Sale | DressLily.com

Groove Doctor and JMacBass65 like this.
  2. Thanks for the post. I came across that site years ago, maybe here, and then promptly forgot about it. I agree, the have some very cool looking shirts that would be perfect for gigging. And the prices are stupid low.

:bassist:

3. xnewyorka

xnewyorka Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2006
    NYC Area
    I found a few I want to order. But I can't figure out their crazy sizing chart. I'll probably call or chat with them tomorrow to see if they can explain it. If you decide to try one, lemme know how it fits!

JMacBass65 likes this.
  4. Oddly

Oddly Unofficial TalkBass Cartographer! Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2014
    Dublin, Ireland.
    I had a look, but they all look a bit too slim-fitting for me. Some cool designs, though.

5. nixdad

nixdad

Aug 15, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA
    Cool looking shirts, but keep in mind sizes will run small. You'll probably have to order 1-2 sizes up to get close to what's right.