Some Eden/Nemesis questions

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Anarchyok, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Hey all, am currently looking at both Eden and Nemesis amps to upgrade at the moment. I've got a few questions some users might be able to help me with.

1) On the WT600 and WT800, in between the parametric eq controls are four red leds. what purpose do these serve? I can't work out what they are meant to be indicating.

2) What does the DC on light indicate? IE, how is it different to the mains indicater.

2. Mcrelly

Jun 16, 2003
    Minnesota, USA
    here is what the wt800 manual said about the 3 lights near the power switch, I think...

Output Limit Indicators – Light to indicate activity of the power amplifier limiting circuit, which protects the speaker system from severe distortion. These LEDs indicate that the amplifiers have reached their maximum output level.
    DC Indicator – When lit, shows that the low voltage power supplies areoperating.

I think the other lights are EQ clip lights of which they say "EQ Clip Light – indicates clipping in the EQ section. Clipping is a Very Bad Thing and should be avoided at all times."

check out . go to the "forum" and ask a guy named "lane on bass" he work there and will be glad to answer questions. also check "info" thats where I found the manuals.
  3. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    You don't even need Lane, there are a lot of wt800 owners there, I have a 1205 and it has no such lights. I tried looking at the manual also, but it didn't make sense enough to me to give you an answer.The DC light in the Nemesis Manual says it indicates the DC Power Supply is working, on the 1205 it says it indiacates all power supplies are working.
    I have a Nemesis NC210 also.
  4. thanks for the info, thats helped out with the DC light.

I know the 4 red leds in the eq section of the 800 aren't eq clip leds, but as they aren't labelled im not sure of their function.
  5. The four LEDs simply light up the EQ section. They have no other purpose.