1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Some feedback needed

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Setebos, Jun 8, 2011.

1. I'm with this band since late january 2011. Singer joined in Feb.
    Yesterday we recorded our practice at the studio including a new song "Que Mas".
    All songs are originals.
    Would like to hear your comments on them.
    Thanks in advance.

MaoriRockArgento | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

2. No one??? :bawl:

3. bump

:bag:

4. Verte suena mucho a Pearl Jam, lo cual puede ser bueno o malo. Depende de qué están buscando.

Los otros temas suenan muy bien, al estilo del buen rock argentino; como el que hacian los redondos, la patada y memphis la blusera.

5. Lowtonejoe

Lowtonejoe Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Pasco, WA
    Here's what I thought after I listened to 'Que Mas?'

I really liked the groove.

Didn't care for the guitar at the intro. It should have punched a lot harder...more 'in your face'. General 'off key' issues throughout.

The drums stumbled a few times.

The vocals were a bit too stiff..almost sounded forced. Some off key issues here also.

It sounded like it was recorded well.

I thought that the mix was fine.

All in all, I think that after some relatively minor tweaking this song will absolutely kick butt! Everyone did well but everything needs to be tightened up a bit. I have no doubt that this will happen in time.

:D

Joe.

6. Hi Guys,

Thanks very much for your input. Is very nice to have the point of view of some fellow musicians.
    I just checked your comments while being together with our singer and right after he said he does feel some stiffness and therefore he will look for a teacher to work on that and improving his singing skills.
    We all know that we need keep working hard to get better and we are trying to do so. Thats why is important for us to know what other musicians hear when we play our music.
    Thanks again for your help.

Cheers