1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Some funny work I did

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by swaps, May 25, 2012.

1. swaps

swaps

May 12, 2012
    Austin, MN
  2. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Inactive

Aug 15, 2010
    Sorry... that wasn't funny, but I'm glad you had a good time. :)

3. swaps

swaps

May 12, 2012
    Austin, MN
    it is funny, did you even watch it?

4. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Feb 17, 2012
    USA
    Yeah, I watched it too and I too didn't find it funny in the slightest.
    I wasn't trying to be rude the other day after watching it, so I didn't comment.

But seeing your latest comment, I figured you had to hear others opinions.
    It's probably one of those, you just had to be there to appreciate it type deals.
    Or your sense of humor is just more sensitive than others, who knows?

No offense intended , have a great day.

5. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Inactive

Aug 15, 2010
    Uh, yes. Wasn't funny, dude. Sorry if that upsets you, but it's not. Not to me, anyway.

6. swaps

swaps

May 12, 2012
    Austin, MN
    you guys suck at humor.

7. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Feb 17, 2012
    USA
    Swaps, I'm assuming your the camera guy filming. Right?

I honestly tried to watch it from your perspective and give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you just thought it was funny because you knew these guys or maybe you even had an overly active sense of humor.
    And still nothing. We're just being honest with you, there's absolutely no need to start insulting us because we don't agree with you.

The only possible way I could see where you found this funny was two scenarios,

1) Either your 12 years old and look up to the guys in the video and laugh at literally ANYTHING they do.

Or

2) You are just as flamboyantly whimsical and frolic your way through taping, with air under your heals and limp wrists flailing around uncontrollably, as much as the blonde guy in the video and have a crush on him, therefor literally thinking ANYTHING the guy does & says is laugh out loud funny.

Either scenario is fine but honestly there both going to be FAR less humorous to anyone else that watches it.

If you honestly think its us that is the problem, here try this, post the video again and ask other members to rate it from 1 being least funny to 10 being lol funny.

My bet is that not a single person scores it over a 1 maybe a 3 if they're trying to be nice.

8. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    look at that!

no.

9. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    I found one thing funny!
    About the benefits of golf, he said "Body Movement, swinging, gets your body moving."

But maybe that's because it's early.

10. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Feb 17, 2012
    USA
    Lol, see that was funny - I guess my sense of humor works.
    I mean I didn't fall onto the floor and uncontrollably loose myself, but I smiled and kinda chuckled which is more than I can say for the video.

11. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    Dude, I'm Jewish. My people know funny. We invented funny. We especially know self deprecating funny. I know funny.

This thread is right on the verge of being funny with great potential.

That golf schtick? Not so much.

12. Maybe the editor cut the funny parts out.

13. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Feb 17, 2012
    USA
    No according to the OP they're definitely there, I think they're hiding from everyone myself.

Op, do you believe us now?

Or is it really gonna take 40 pages of thread for you to see its just not funny, we or well I ( I can't speak for Mr. Mangler ) but I was not trying to be mean or rude, it's just not even a little bit funny.
    Sorry man, better luck next time though.

14. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    As a golfer, I found that sort of funny. I remember learning to play too. It did feel at times like the two guys were trying too hard to be funny though. But I did chuckle a couple times.

One question....why weren't those guys wearing golf shoes? Sinners!

-Mike

15. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses
    I didn't watch it because you siad it was funny in the OP, and that made me figure it probably wasn't going to be funny. Funny how it usually works that way. :) Seems I might have been right. So I now only wasted 2 minutes of my life typing this, as opposed to the 10 I might have had I watched the video. What now should I do with those other 8. Hmmm....

16. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Feb 17, 2012
    USA
    So Mike I'm curious, since your the only one so far to find humor . If the OP did a pole from 1-10 on a scale of funny , what would you give it?
    1 being not even remotely funny.
    10 being absolutely the funniest thing you've seen.

???????

17. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Inactive

Aug 15, 2010
    1st of all, stop whining. If you post something, we're allowed to dislike it.

2nd of all, if everybody thinks it sucks, maybe you're the one whose sense of humor is questionable? ;)

18. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    A solid four.

-Mike

19. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    That was not funny.

20. Agreed. Decidedly un-funny.