1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Some laguna beach type BS

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Linas, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    Some of you might have read my post about my life the soap opera, well it continues, and im just looking to vent about some crazy psycho **** this girl did. So from when we were dating she knew my password for everything because to log on my computer you need a pass and its the one i use for all. So she decided to go on my facebook and read my emails on there. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!! So even though we are not dating i still care about this girl and i wanted to remain friends, but after this i dont know if i still can. She found out ive been hanging with this girl, and flipped out hard on me. And all im thinking is were not going out, so its not an issue, and even if we were, im not foolin around with her. Im thinking this is it, the relationship needs to end and its gona be a wrecking ball when it happens because i know shes going to try to ruine my life in the process.

2. amistybleu

amistybleu

Jan 15, 2006
    Thornton, CO
    uuuhhhhh, lemme think here, OK, lets see, well aaahhh, I got it.

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD:eyebrow:

3. Well I guess no-one needs to tell you to change your passwords, pin numbers etc, all the stuff she might know, as you've found out the hard way, not that you deserved that, she obviously has no respect for you and your privacy.
    It doesn't sound like she is giving anything to you that could be called friendship just now. How long have you known her for? Is there a positive side to your relationship with her?

4. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    Lately there hasnt been a possitive side, its been really terreble. But when its normal shes a great person to be around. The password changing is done obviously. Ive known her since jr high. There is a huge lack of trust right now.

5. Sorry, I'm not good with the American school system, how many years have you known her?

6. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    Probably around 10 years.

7. It's quite a long time, but even then, can you predict that she will calm down eventually and want to treat you like a friend again? Sometimes it's just not possible for exes to remain on friendly terms, and to find out I think you are going to have to put some distance between yourselves.

Tell her you need time to yourself and ask her to respect that and not call you/visit etc.
    If she gets hysterical, reassure her you want to be friends and care about her but don't want any more than that.
    I think I said that in your last thread, did you have words with her?

Call her a week later and ask after her as you would a friend, keep it simple and friendly, but don't chat on for ages, or let her, it would only give her the wrong message.

There is very little trust like you say, so be wary.

Personally, I would not continue a friendship with anyone who did that to me, but if you value her friendship, or at least being acquaintances, giving it some time and distance may be worth a shot.

8. I'm gonna borrow this:
    pimpslapsmall.

9. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    If this is the worst thing that happens to you, your life is blessed, and far from "ruined".

10. This makes me glad I've never watched "Laguna Beach"

11. Lost Drummer

Lost Drummer

Aug 27, 2007
    Nashville TN
    your problems don't sound that bad actually...

12. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Tell her to shut the hell up.

13. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    I have never actually seen this show myself, but i can only imagine. No these problems are not severe by any means, but an ass chap yes. This was more just venting than anything else.