1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Some music for my patio...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Guiseppe, Feb 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Guiseppe

Guiseppe

Oct 26, 2003
    Vancouver, WA
    The wife and I were talking last week about getting some hanging plant hangars for our patio, and after not being able to find just what we wanted, I put my imagination into gear and put some of my influence into the design. I'm going to build 5 of the hangars, set them at the edge of the patio and string some white lights across the top (that's that the "bird" at the top is).

Attached Files:

2. sissy kathy

sissy kathy Back to Bass-ics Gold Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Where is the plant going to hang from, and are you sure you want the point of the F clef at eye level?

3. Guiseppe

Guiseppe

Oct 26, 2003
    Vancouver, WA
    The plant will hang from the "notch" of the clef. The tail of the clef will spill into the hanging plant. I thought the same thing, then when I grabbed a couple empty pots from the garden shed and measured them they will be just about right.

sissy kathy likes this.
  4. fhm555

fhm555 So FOS my eyes are brown Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2011
    You may need a deeper notch to hang a basket from.

We put up hanging baskets full of ferns every spring and after several (failed) attempts with hangers, i just got some decorative chain, cut it to length, and hung it from the eye hooks installed in the edge of the facia. Just stick the basket hook through the bottom link and forget about it till fall.

5. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

I really thought this was about Kim Mitchell...

Richland123 likes this.