1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Some nice Microbass soundclips

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by phippsyg, Jul 26, 2007.

1. phippsyg

phippsyg

May 28, 2007
    Sydney
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Optima Strings
    Despite the problems have had with the Microbass that some users have seen here I have pulled some great sounds from it. Here is a clip of something that I just did. so many different sounds on this little unit.

BTW I was a tool and recorded Classical Thump (No I am not trying out a bass in a music shop trying to impress the salesman) here but it is something that i can compare a slap sound to. So yes it is a little sloppy but I am too lazy to bother making it sound great for this. I plugged into the Microbass into my interface and played it, uploaded it and I think soundwise, it sounds pretty good. Will put some more sounclips up if people want to hear some different things.

The clip is now in a post below because have been trying to get another clip uploaded for the other guy here.
    Aaargh i don't know what I'm doing. (Groundskeeper Willie voice).

2. phippsyg

phippsyg

May 28, 2007
    Sydney
    I noticed on some other threads people put clips up where you can just click a highlighted section and play the clip. could someone please tell me how to do this. Thanks.

3. uly_

uly_

Jul 4, 2005
    Denmark
    Sounds really good! Nice playing aswell there :)

I've been on the market for a MultiDrive for some time now, but haven't got the time to go to a store to try it out :( Will it be possible for you to record a track of it's overdrive (should be the same overdrive circuit as the multidrive) with fingerstyle and gain going from 9 'o clock to 12 o'clock to 3 o'clock?

That would be a great amount of help, if you got the time..

4. phippsyg

phippsyg

May 28, 2007
    Sydney
    Recorded one for you but can't get it to work. Will try to put it up tommorrow.

Attached Files:

5. uly_

uly_

Jul 4, 2005
    Denmark
    Sounds good :) if anything, you're welcome to email it to me at: mail@bo-mortensen.dk

THanks again :)