Some of my recording mp3's

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by dabluesman, Dec 16, 2003.

1. dabluesman

dabluesman Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2000
    I'm a home recording musician, been doing it for a couple of years now. I would like to get some fellow bassists opinions on my stuff. The first two mp3's are my latest. I remixed them since I got a Bass PodXt, to test it out on a Fender Dual Showman amp with a '67 Marshall Basketweave 4x12 cab with pre-Rola 20 watt Celestion greenback speaker's setting with my mid 90's MIJ Fender 60's Reissue Jazz Bass. One is my blues cover of Robin Trower's "In My Dream" and the other is a hardrock/metal song I wrote a while back called "Believe" The bass tracks on my older mp3's were recorded by plugging in a SansAmp Bass DI pedal into a J-Station set to a Fender Bassman preset. If you are interested in checking them out they are on my website I record all instruments direct to my computer by a M-Audio Delta 66 soundcard/audio-interface. I use Cool Edit Pro 2 software for multitracking, mixing and mastering. Your opinions are greatly appreicated! Thanks!

2. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    I listened to "in my dream" and it seems to all be mixed pretty decently. I would suggest going back over the Vocals... There is some notes that are a bit under throughout...