Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Some of you lot are on here....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nickthebassist, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.ernieball.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-3931.html

My god, I kno people don't like me, but some of you have taken it way too far! :scowl: You imply that I should be dead....I think I deserve an apology from all those who are on that board...many of whom are here right now...no fair. I am not a spoilt brat, I am not getting another bass....you just take it too far.

2. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    I'm no moderator, but I don't think it seems very appropriate to be airing out the dirty laundry from another forum here. I think whatever problems you have at the other forum need to stay there.

3. But but but, they want me dead, they said it, and I don't go there anymore as I got abnned....I have apologised for my actions, now they must a;ologise for their's.

4. ApeIsHigh81

ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    CA
    Wow, xCentalx get's pretty personal there with the disability checks n' stuff, huh? Funny how he calls ME a jerk.

5. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001

Problem solved, move on.

Don't get worked up about anything on the web, it's all just a bunch of 1's and 0's and should not be mistaken for real life.

6. dlloyd

dlloyd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 21, 2004
    Scotland
    Okay, I'm on that board... what do you want me to apologise for?

7. ApeIsHigh81

ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    CA
    Man Nickthebassist, xcentalx really hates you!

"Who was it who said that kids with ADD just need a good slap? Whoever it was deserves the Nobel Prize.

Screw Warwick."

8. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    FYI, this thread will most likely be deleted

9. well nick you have noone to blame but yourself...thats the way you come across..everyday wanting some new $4000+ instrument...thinking you're all that and a bag of crisps....and when we give you advice, you dont take it, you just stand your ground....which is good in some places..but recieving friendly advice from your peers is not something to just give the cold shoulder to....advice = grow up and stop acting like a brat.....people dont just think your one for no reason, you gave them/us the reason to beleive that
    no offence nick..but i agree with that

10. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I dont see the relevance of this thread, and im sure that were not meant to talk about other forums here on Talkbass (but the sticky has dissappeared!!)

- To those of you going on about ADD, whilst i have the upmost respect for all of you here on talkbass, theres some comments in there froma few of you that can only be described as ill-educated hate talk, and im sorely suprised.

I wonder if you have the same views towards autistic kids or Aspergers Syndrome? - I sure hope when you all have kids that theyre 100% genetically 'correct' and not 'deficient' in anyway. But its okay, because if they are you could jsut give them a slap, eh?

Whilst im ranting, my brother has Nemoline-rodmyopothy, I'm sure if you were to give him a slap then he'd be alright too.... Dont you think?

11. FWIW, some things cannot be undone. Like... say.... if you shoot a bird. It dies. You can't say "sorry" and magically have it come back to life.

Like Matthew Bryson said: it's the internet. Yay.

12. Ooh, some people are being really harsh over there. Damn, I don't know if I'd wish death even to my worst enemy... :scowl:

13. {OE}

{OE}

Sep 23, 2004
    Connecticut, U.S.
    I believe he's refering to the people who have gone too far as for the apology.....

Seriously, nick, dont take it so personal, because you know what? Most times its the other peoples insecurities that are the root cause of their problems.

There are always going to be highly opinionated and immature morons with little, to no self-esteem who have nothing better to do than put others down. ( not to imply that at anyone specific.)

Do not drop to their level; and if you really wanna get to them, just agree w/ everything they say.....

Who cares what they think? not me!

I know I wasnt perfect at your age, so how can I expect it of you? We all make mistakes; just learn what you can from it and move on......

14. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Nick, please don't post this kind of stuff on TB. We don't talk about other forums here, and we don't need to hear about your personal stuff here. Your skin's too thin, man. It's only the internet.

15. i dont see why kids who have add should be getting a government check every week/fortnight.....not like they did anything to deserve it...down here, you have add, people say who gives a toss and tells them to get a job if they want money....which nick,...is something you should do

16. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK

Now what was i saying about ill educated hate talk?

17. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Not here Nick, the internet is a big place, if you have an issue with something that happens on TalkBass, report the post or PM a Mod (or Paul).

whinning how you are treated elsewhere online has no place here.

18. ApeIsHigh81

ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    CA
    YOU'LL GET MORE RESPECT IF YOU DO!

19. Squidfinger

Squidfinger I wish I could sing like Rick Danko.

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    HAHAHAHA! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Let's face it Nick, the only reason people read your threads is the same reason people slow down to look at car wrecks. :ninja:

20. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    You know, I was smart enough not to think I had it all figured out at 18. Something to think about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.