1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Some one off Pedals (and others)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by munkeyfish, Sep 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. munkeyfish

munkeyfish Supporting Member

Price:
    20160909_072006. 20160906_151438. I have a few pedals I am not using right now that I am willing to let go. Willing to trade towards Earthquaker Devices pedals. Looking for a looper too.

All pedals have velcro and no original boxes unless noted. Price includes shipping and PP to the lower 48. All pedals work as they should and show signs of use. I'd like to think my prices are good for a quick sale.

MXR-Varaphase CSP001X- $80 great phase, like a phase 90 with the speed control via the rocker. Also has other tweakables to it. (More pics to come)

Way Huge Swollen Pickle -$65 SOLD! has replaced knobs, was that way when I got it.

Boss TR2 Trem-$45.

Joy Ultimate Overdrive -$20 SOLD! has a cool custom engraving from a TB member here.

Unknown maker OCD V2 Clone-$50 not sure who made it, not sure if it is a true clone, but it does sound pretty good.

Dawes Audio Irrational Squid $50 Masterton clone. Point to point wiring, cool purple LED. Tweaked for bass, but great on guitar too.

Dawes Audio Devil Dawg Drive $50 Barbershop Clone, Point To Point wiring. Tweaked for bass.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or PM me.I can take more pics if you need them, sorry for crap cell pics!

Stay tunes, may add more too.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  2. munkeyfish

DSCN0157.

3. arginator

arginator

Feb 28, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Pm'd

4. munkeyfish

One sold.

5. munkeyfish

Adjusted prices a bit

6. vivaknoxvegas

vivaknoxvegas El Duderino Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2002
    Knoxville, TN
    You get your amp fix in the For Sale: Amps, Preamps, & Cabinets forum. :D

munkeyfish likes this.
  7. munkeyfish

It was a pun on the words at the time. I was trying to buy another head that has since sold. But now I have a real need to replace a speaker in combo. So it went from fix to fixed.

vivaknoxvegas likes this.
  8. munkeyfish

I'll let all 3 clones go for $125 shipped/PP

Need to get my amp up and running. Have a bunch of gigs coming up and I'd rather use this amp over my "backup" amp. (This amp is way easier to transport and me having open heart surgery 8 weeks ago could use the easiest way possible)

Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  9. munkeyfish

Two sold. Thanks!

10. munkeyfish

OBO!

11. munkeyfish

Lowered my prices. Any more, I'll just keep them.