Some people are so lucky!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pocket_groover, Apr 29, 2005.

1. xyllion

xyllion Commercial User

Jan 14, 2003
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Owner, Looperlative Audio Products
    Anyway to find out who that is? I need a new friend. ;)
  2. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Haha "I'm loaded."
  3. Zapp Brannigan

Zapp Brannigan The man with no name...

Nice question :)

Q: i have never played the bass before. Would this be a good one to start with? I'm loaded.
    A: Hi, We do not recommend this for the beginner. For a beginner we would recommend a more modest bass....
  4. Haha, well im going to have to go out on a limb thinking he was joking hahaha.
  5. Anti_Wish

May 14, 2004
    Boston, Ma
    ... :D quote of the year "I'm loaded"
  6. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    hehehe that was good.
  7. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    I think it was the seller asking the question on another account to help out a new buyer. Sort of like a FAQ :0
  8. Stox

Mar 18, 2005
    London UK
    That is Brilliant. Probably gonna get slammed here, but how can anybody justify that price for that beat up bass? OK its part of music history, and yes I do appreciate what that bass is and for some people its the holy grail but please!!! $10K, They must be nuts, maybe I'm a philistine but I really don't believe that will play or sound any better than a good new MIA Jazz Deluxe, Stingray, Bongo, Lakland JO or a plethora of other basses out there. Plus you wouldnt be afraid to take it out of the house!
  9. You know what justifies that price?

Request... if noone would pay that amount of money, then it wouldn'T be sold for that amount of money... abut since there are collectors who are willing to spend 10k+ on a vintage Fender, the prices are the way they are.
  10. frobie

Jan 7, 2005
    "I'm loaded"

I was thinking...what would I be? EMPTY!