1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Some Sadowsky Love....

Discussion in 'Sadowsky Basses' started by Marlat, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Hey Roger & Co

I just wanted to post in the new forum and say that the NYC PJ4 you made for me a couple of years ago still gets a lot of love (only in the platonic sense). Its an amazing instrument and I will be enjoying it for a long time to come.

I also just wanted to praise the great customer service and friendly approach you guys have. Its great to know that when you are in in NYC you can pop over to the store and see where the magic happens. I should be over in October so I will see you then.

THanks for the excellent basses.

Mark

2. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Cool, Mark. Glad to see the basses rock out in the U.K., too.

Rob

3. Steve Clark

Steve Clark

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    I love my two Sads. MS (HC) and RS 5 (singles). Although I'm trying to move the MS5 locally so that I can buy Chef PJ5. Sadowsky user for life now I would think.

4. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Steve, you'll love the PJ5! I just got one and its killer. Hope you end up w it

Rob

5. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    ...and here is the bass in question being setup by Mr S:

DSC_0005.

DSC_0006.

6. Great color. Is it sonic blue?

7. DrSmaggs

DrSmaggs

Oct 15, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    Endorsing Artist:
    I'm insanely happy with mine, too. I would be lost if they were fatally damaged or stolen. Seriously, I wouldn't know what to do.

8. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Nah this one is Daphne Blue. It was modelled after a similar bass that Rob DeSantis had in sonic blue, but I prefer the colour of Daphne Blue. Its a hard colour to capture in photographs.

9. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Very cool, Mark. My sonic blue PJ is oversees on tour right now being played by a friend of mine. He loves it. He has two of my previous Sadowsky's

Rob