Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Some serious bass CDs available here!!!

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Steve Lawson, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    just been surfing round www.cdbaby.com - great site, who sell my CDs, but who also have loads and loads of other bass-related releases.

http://www.cdbaby.com/style/195?ccat=9 - here's a link to the 'featuring bass, jazz' page - Matt Garrison, Gary Grainger, me and loads of others. Also listed there are Adam Nitti, Michael Dimin, the Yellowjackets latest album, Cloud Chamber feat. Michael Manring. Loads of stuff. It's a great site, which does a great deal for the musicians, pays well, and has some top music. Go check it out...

www.cdbaby.com is the front page - you can search via 'sounds like' as well, which is useful...

cheers

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk

2. Howard K

Howard K

Feb 14, 2002
    UK
    ...not to mention the Alex Skolnic Trio's recent release of jazz metal standards, including the classic 'War Pigs'.

"Generals gathered in their masses... thank you very much ladies and gentlemen, thank you, thank you.. Just like witches at black masses... you've been wonderful, give yourself a round of applause..."

3. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    ..drive safely now...

:oops:)

that is a fantastic CD - thanks for reminding me... Seems like Attention Deficit is an inspiring and creative band to be in right now...

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk