1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Some sweet guitar playing.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Yngwie 4String, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Yngwie 4String

Yngwie 4String Banned

May 3, 2007
    Auburn Nebraska

2. yngwie back to TB

3. Yngwie 4String

Yngwie 4String Banned

May 3, 2007
    Auburn Nebraska
    I never left man. What did you think of the vid?

4. Meh. I'm not really into the neoclassical style of playing. I'll listen to Yngwie if the mood strikes, but it all gets boring after a while. My favorite metal player who puts some of that neoclassical stuff into his playing is Andy Laroque of King Diamond.

I haven't seen you post in a long time BTW, I guess that's what I miss when my computer monitor blows up and I go without one for a week.

5. Yngwie 4String

Yngwie 4String Banned

May 3, 2007
    Auburn Nebraska
    Naw I have been gone for a while doin other things and just now came back yesterday.

6. Hmm, I really like that stuff after listening to a couple videos. Too bad Japanese (?) doesnt sound very good when sung (to me).

7. MoD_Scotty

MoD_Scotty

Jul 22, 2007
    Thrapston, UK
    This solo was really boring. I'm usually a huge fan of guitar solos, especially technical ones. But this is totally nothing new or different or especially difficult. It was bland.

8. +1.

9. lefty007

lefty007

Jan 19, 2004
    Miami, FL
    That's what happens when you spend too much time playing with makeup in your sister's room while listening to '80s Metal.

I thought that solo was boring, too.

10. CrazyArcher

CrazyArcher

Aug 5, 2004
    Israel
    Yep, that was boring. Played without passion whatsoever. S/he should learn from someone like Randy Rhoads (RIP) how to play a solo with a spark.

11. Yngwie 4String

Yngwie 4String Banned

May 3, 2007
    Auburn Nebraska
    I sometimes feel all alone in my neoclassical loving world.

12. CrazyArcher

CrazyArcher

Aug 5, 2004
    Israel
    Dude, it's not the notes that people play are the problem, it's how they play those notes.

13. sobie18

sobie18

May 5, 2002
    Shaw AFB, SC
    I LOVE Yngwie!

He's my fave guitarist!

14. lefty007

lefty007

Jan 19, 2004
    Miami, FL
    To me, it all starts and ends with Blackmore and Yngwie. Even though they were/are some good ones out there (old Vinnie Moore, Becker, Friedman, for example) when it comes to Neo, these guys are it.