Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Some Upcoming Exhibitions And Website Update

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Hey everyone, I'm in several art exhibitions in the next month, so I figured I'd mention them in case anyone is interested in stopping by (aka: gallery spam ;)) I've also uploaded about 13 new images to my website that can be seen here.

Boston, MA: November 21st to December 24th. Several paintings will be on display at the Copley Society of Boston's annual "Small Works" exhibition.

Cleveland, OH: November 22nd from 11am-5pm. "ArtHouse Holiday Show."

Cleveland, OH: December 5th-7th. Several paintings will be on display at the Bockrath Gallery for the winter "Art Walk."

Parma, OH: December 7th from 1pm-5Pm, "Holiday Art Sale" in the Parma Fine Arts Council Gallery at the Schaaf Community Center. Basically a starving artist's sale with very underpriced works.

I've got all these, Christmas shopping, and a new baby coming in the next month-looks like I'll be busy this holiday season!

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Whenever someone wants to buy one ;) I tend to sell most regularly in the winter and fairly often in the summer-both are seasons that people frequent galleries the most.

3. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Just added eight new life drawings to the page, so a little bump.