Some Upcoming Exhibitions And Website Update

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Hey everyone, I'm in several art exhibitions in the next month, so I figured I'd mention them in case anyone is interested in stopping by (aka: gallery spam ;)) I've also uploaded about 13 new images to my website that can be seen here.

Boston, MA: November 21st to December 24th. Several paintings will be on display at the Copley Society of Boston's annual "Small Works" exhibition.

Cleveland, OH: November 22nd from 11am-5pm. "ArtHouse Holiday Show."

Cleveland, OH: December 5th-7th. Several paintings will be on display at the Bockrath Gallery for the winter "Art Walk."

Parma, OH: December 7th from 1pm-5Pm, "Holiday Art Sale" in the Parma Fine Arts Council Gallery at the Schaaf Community Center. Basically a starving artist's sale with very underpriced works.

I've got all these, Christmas shopping, and a new baby coming in the next month-looks like I'll be busy this holiday season!

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Whenever someone wants to buy one ;) I tend to sell most regularly in the winter and fairly often in the summer-both are seasons that people frequent galleries the most.

3. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Just added eight new life drawings to the page, so a little bump.