1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Somebody in Toronto Grab this RIC ASAP!! 1979 4001 for $1200

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Baird6869, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

2. Yah, I saw that while scouring at lunch! Probably would have called if I didn't just buy a new bass... but at that price...:crying:
    I don't think my wife will let me sell a child...
    fishheadjoe

3. Baird6869

I was looking for a black '70's RIC for under $2k for a couple of months and gave up earlier in the week and bought another Stingray.:crying: Oh well, it's only a bass.;)

4. That's actually the fourth Rick I have seen on the boards locally in the past 2 weeks! By far the lowest priced one, with the others asking in the 2K range.
    I guess that the economy concerns are starting to find some folks and they are starting to divest themselves of non-essential items. (Not that I am in any way suggesting that a Rick isn't essentialLOL)
    As time passes, perhaps we will see more quality gear hitting the boards?! I have noticed that the amount of gear available has grown lately.
    Man, I wish I had planted that money tree now!!
    fishheadjoe

5. Baird6869

Agreed. I have made a couple of deals for gear lately that I couldn't believe!

6. Not sure but there might be more to come if people stop spending cash south of the border:meh: