1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Something a lil different for not much cash..!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Nancy-Boy, Feb 1, 2003.

1. Nancy-Boy

Nancy-Boy

Sep 16, 2001
    Hey there, being a poor student in England i have very tight budget around £500 to spend on as a back up bass. I currently have a custom GB IV (www.gbguitars.clara.net)..and i love it to bits.. i havent played anything like it before...for me it comes before any sadowsky!..sorry of fans..anyway

Im looking for something a little different as my back up basses, at this price range there is a very spare variation between shops in their stocks.. fenders, warwicks, Ibanez, Yam's, peavy's. i just want some a bit different..ive tried basses such as carvins, tobasis, thunderbirds etc but havent found that one..and the Peavy C4 that i was searchin for was a big let down, is nothin like the mpre exspenive Cirus it copies.. if anyone can suggest any basses that i should find out a lil more information on or direct me to a website then that would be great.. thanks a bunch... love the forums a lot...!!!!..:cool: