Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Something a lil different for not much cash..!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Nancy-Boy, Feb 1, 2003.

1. Nancy-Boy

Nancy-Boy

Sep 16, 2001
    Hey there, being a poor student in England i have very tight budget around £500 to spend on as a back up bass. I currently have a custom GB IV (www.gbguitars.clara.net)..and i love it to bits.. i havent played anything like it before...for me it comes before any sadowsky!..sorry of fans..anyway

Im looking for something a little different as my back up basses, at this price range there is a very spare variation between shops in their stocks.. fenders, warwicks, Ibanez, Yam's, peavy's. i just want some a bit different..ive tried basses such as carvins, tobasis, thunderbirds etc but havent found that one..and the Peavy C4 that i was searchin for was a big let down, is nothin like the mpre exspenive Cirus it copies.. if anyone can suggest any basses that i should find out a lil more information on or direct me to a website then that would be great.. thanks a bunch... love the forums a lot...!!!!..:cool: