**Something different...No break ups...Beginings...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Prime Mover, May 2, 2003.

1. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    Hey, too many break up threads, so how about...I found someone new!! w00t for me!! This is still new, however, I found someone who shares the same beliefs on religion and relationships. Someone who has a strong opinion about communication...No, he is not gay:D . Someone who allows me to talk about my day or what is on my mind, no matter how trivial they may sound, he knows that they are important to me. Most importantly...Someone who just loves to cuddle, and so far, he accepts me for who I am. I consider myself the luckiest girl alive at this point in time!!
  2. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    congrats! love that feeling...prayers for long-term success!:)
  3. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Congratulations PM! I hope it goes well! :)
  4. Good for you Prime Mover! Glad you've found someone on your wavelength!

I'm really happy for you!
  5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    I am very glad things are turning up good for you...

6. know the feeling!

my ex (still important to me, and a special girl to me..) has started to talk to me again, and I've caught her over her shoulder at me now and then..

7. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    hey congrats.. thats awesome! :)

also, my dad was in a band in the 60s called the Prime Movers... Just thought that was a neat coincidence.. :D
  8. that's cool. maybe i'll meet someone who cares about me soon... *chuckle*
    :) congrats!
  9. good things are going good for you, now i just wish i could ask a girl out without being laughed at :( (you don't think it's true? i have tape)
  10. thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
  11. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    Thanx guys for everything. I thought I would share my happiness...too much venting on this board of late....

FF...Miss you!! must talk soon my man!:D
  12. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Very cool to hear good news like this. I'm very happy for you PM. :)

13. Thats because you're 13, and all girls at that age arent worth dealing with. We've all been there man.

Glad to hear that, PM. Hope everything goes well with him. :)

I myself am getting *close* to getting this one girl (whos 2 years older than me :eek: ....I just need to put on some more of that classic charm I don't seem to have. ;)
  14. Hey that is awesome.

Having seen on here that it would seem you have been hurt pretty badly I couldn't be more happy for you.

Now lets hope Petebass can find himself a lovely lady.

Hey FreakyF, you don't want a g/f at 13. It is a waste of time cos most females at that age aren't much fun. Go play bass instead.
  15. Sounds good. Now WE have to judge him. Send us a full bio on him, including hair and blood samples. We will have results for you in three weeks. Please refrain from seeing him until we give you the "all clear."

Rock on
  16. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    You have some valid points in your post, and if you ask anyone here that know me, will state that I am not that kind of female. Yes, I am analytical...however, I am more so of my actions than theirs, unless I know there is a problem. No, He does not hmm and mmmm, he sits down and we talk...about everthing. I never, ever, had anyone willing to listen to how my day went especially if it was a bad one. Yes, I need to vent at times, and I want someone there to listen, not necessarily give me advice, but just to listen. The next response I expect is: Everything will be ok. Do I know this? Of course I do, but when that one person you care about states it with feeling, it starts to get better immediatly. And it's a two way street with us. He calls me, especially when he has had a bad day at work, and tells me about it. Its the same with him. He doesn't want my advice to fix it, he just wants me to listen to what he has to say, then its over and done with. And, as a matter of fact, he has been the one w/the most venting issues. (Surprisingly enough). I am just there as his rock and a sympathetic ear. And yes, the sex is great, but we don't do it often. It is usually sitting down to talk about eachothers day with arms wrapped around eachother. Maybe this is still just the newness, and I know it will die down, but we seem to be kindred spirits and only time will tell when and if that will change.:meh: :D
  17. Nah ah ah, I said no seeing him till the blood work is done. And we haven't heard yet from the background check.

Rock on
  18. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    we are on it right now :ninja::ninja:
  19. Oh, good. Keep it up.

::whispers secretively::

What have you dug up on JT?

Rock on