Something like Boss limiter enhancer?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ergodynebass, Mar 19, 2003.

1. I am looking into effects and I really like the boss limiter enhancer but I really need a multi effect pedal, is their any that do this effect aswell? I was looking into the DigiTech bp200 and other ones around that pricerange but I am not sure. I really like the Bass POD's amp modeling but I need something a little cheaper than that.
  2. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

All cheapo multi effects have compressor and enhancing functions, but they're not always very good.
    If you're after a bass compressor, I'd check the Digitech Bass Squeeze. Very good, especially for 80 $.
  3. I dunno, I really liked the boss a lot. I was messing on a David Eden 2x10 combo with it and it was really smooth sounding with that pedal. Great effects, just wish their was a multieffects one that had that quality of one on it aswell.
  4. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

The GT-6 B will do it, but it hardly qualifies as cheap.
  5. Well then maybe I'll just have to find a single compression pedal such as the DigiTech and also a multieffect pedal.
  6. Yeah I've started searching this board too. Thing is I've never actually used any effect pedals on my bass so I'm not all sure of what to get. All I know is I like that limiter enhancer and I need something like that. I think I'm gonna get the DigiTech anyways, It will be good enough for me.
  7. Something like a compressor will have a dramatic effect on your overall tone so if I were you, I'd spend the cash on a quality one for sure and not rely on anything in a multi-FX. That Digitech looks fantastic with it's split band compression and it's quite the bargain, price-wise.